Brick Machine Reparing
When it comes to hydraulic and mechanical maintenance and the repair of fly ash brick making machinery, not many companies can withstand successfully with the complexity of a machine repair service. Our key factor in machine repair relies basically in our manpower. Our most valuable resource is composed by high skilled mechanical, electrical and electronic technicians, who are constantly under training to offer you the latest tools to solve new generation fly ash brick machine breakdowns.
Our breakdown and maintenance services bring back the correct performance to your machines. Our repair technicians and engineers (FSE) work up to their maximum efforts to eliminate any technical issues that you may be having.We also have our own workshops for the repair of precision mechanical parts, where once repaired, they are checked with different tests to guarantee their reliable operation.
- On-site visit, repairing and servicing.
- Transparent and reasonable pricing.
- Well Trained Engineers and technicians.
- Different plans to meet the requirements of each customer.
- Reporting Time 24-48 Hours after booking.
Modification & Automation
We use our vast depth of engineering knowledge and experience to perform machinery modifications and upgrades. We manufacture and supply any parts you need to achieve a successful modification. Modifications prolong the life of your fly ash brick making machines, increase flexibility and enhance productivity. We work with you to jointly develop sensible modifications for your brick machine to meet the new requirements on your machinery.
Further increasing the productivity of your brick machine through tailored automation measures in terms of production and extraction systems for your bricks. We are fully up-to-date on the newest hardware and software platforms from all of the major PLC suppliers. We offer machine modifications tailored to your automation plans.
- Converting or upgrading hydraulic and mechanical components.
- Increasing machine speed and hence brick production.
- Qualified machinery and equipment modification engineers and technicians.
- Provision of clear project timelines and pricing.
- Reporting time would be 2-4 days after booking.
Installation and Training
It is well known that at times fly ash brick machine installations might become nightmares for business owners. It is because they do not carry out an efficient preliminary study of the installation’s status, the available spare parts or the type of maintenance needed.
We know how important it is for our customers to have prior information before proceeding with a brick making machine installation. And for this reason we carry out an analysis of its technical condition. We also provide a list of possible modifications and improvements that are recommended in order to meet, or even improve the production objectives.
Continuous post-installation training will guarantee maximum productivity for your machine, motivate your staff and help react to more brick production tasks. Our training offer covers everything your machine operators and production laborers will need.
- Our team possesses many years of brick machine installation experience.
- Proper guidance for machine positioning, leveling and alignment.
- After installation, demo and training to your staff given by our engineer.
- 7-10 days presence of installer on your plant site.
- Reporting time would be 2-6 days after booking.
Providing Machine Operator
In this new era of growth in brick making industry, all the businesses have to maintain a regular pace so that they can walk foot to foot with the production requirement. Finding a good brick machine operator can be a daunting task for the owners. Whether its maintaining the production staff or carrying out little repairing tasks, a good machine operator could become your business saviour.
With our expertise in this domain, we have been able to provide our customers high quality services of Brick Machine Operators. Our brick machine operators are well capable to work in any kind of situation and ensure full support from their end to the brick business owners.
Whether you are looking for semi-automatic or automatic machine operator, you can expect us to come up with the right candidate to fit your needs. Our experienced operators can also carry out immediate repairs, maintenance while on a plant shutdown.
- Well-Trained and experienced machine operators.
- Ready to move in to your plant location.
- We try to provide operators from your local area.
- Can operate all kinds of machines (manual/semi-auto/auto).
- Reporting time would be 2-7 days after booking.
Labor for Brick Production
The success of a brick business especially depends on the smooth workflow and that depends only on the labor that is working for you. Handling and arranging labor these days are a very tedious task. But you can’t take a chance on that.
It is a common question that comes to mind that why should I go for a labor contractor for the brick production. In our opinion, you must go for a contract labor instead of taking care of it by yourself. It saves you plenty of time, It’s not your headache to arrange labor. You should be free to do some important jobs or can look for more clients capturing.
For carrying out brick production works, we provide labors on contract basis as per the defined industry standards. Further, we make sure that the labors provided by us are well versed in their respective domain and have complete knowledge of handling the machines & equipment. Keeping in mind the budgetary constraints of our clients, we offer our labor contractor at market leading prices.
- Saves you plenty of time to arrange labor.
- Labors provided by us are well versed in their line of work.
- We try to supply manpower from your local area.
- Effective and competitive costing and workers salaries.
- Reporting time would be 4-10 days after booking.
An unproductive standstill of your Brick Making Machine has to prevented – regular maintenance measures within a service agreement (maintenance agreement) or preventative machine inspections minimize the risk of unforeseen standstills.
In order to ensure the desired productivity and availability of your Brick Machine, regular preventative maintenance is vital. The regular maintenance prevents production downtime and ensures the consistent quality of the work pieces. Our service agreements offer you this vital maintenance work at calculable costs.
Regular servicing by the myBrix team ensures the best possible performance of your machine for the maximum period. As your equipment ages it will require major overhauls and repairs to ensure it remains reliable and high performing. Here in myBrix we complete these overhauls and repairs to the highest standards and best value for money, everything from pumps, valves and gearboxes.
- Prevent your production plans from unscheduled downtime.
- The agreement includes Hours worked and Travel costs of the service technician.
- It also includes special conditions that apply to any additional servicing and/or maintenance work required.
- 6-months or Yearly plan according to your choice.
- Get additional discounts on spare parts needed to be replaced.